Krav Maga Global (KMG) was established in 2010 by Eyal Yanilov, a global infrastructure designed to disseminate Krav Maga throughout the world in a more structured format whilst maintaining the highest level of training.
Under the personal supervision of Eyal, Krav Maga Global operates a team of highly qualified instructors known as the ‘Global and International Teams’ who are responsible for delivering Krav Maga instructors education, exclusive workshops and specialist courses throughout the world.
Krav Maga Global is recognized as the single most professional and internationally active Krav Maga organization in the world,
having earned the trust of security services and civilian practitioners alike.
• Head of company • Courses and Training Development • Brand & System Champion • KMG Global Crusader, GIT Leader
• Company Management, Brand Developer • Business Development, Price lists & Partnerships (Countries/Affiliates) • Global activity Planning & development (Meetings, Markets, Products) • Local activities management and development • Overall team work management & process enhancements, Initiatives
• Payments & Calculations (Monitor, Control, Debt/Refund Handling) • Accounting, Payment Invoicing/Crediting (Directors/G.I.T/SP) • Banks and Accounting Firm Handling • Legal & HR Issues • CEO Support
• CRM project leader • Affiliate Patches, Certification, Passports • Master’s Studio Groups & GIC-IL responsibility • Israel Events Logistics & Event set up support • KMG Site Schedule updating
• KMG Webmaster • KMG Digital Assets & eCommerce Director (krav-maga.com / kmgshop.com) • Social Media & Digital Media Operatives (FB, INS, TW, YouTube, Newsletters, etc.) • KMG Productions – Videos Photos, Editing & Design. • Online Campaigns Management, SEO, AdWords & Analytics.
• Customer Service - Support to all KMG contact Inquiries • Courses, Events, Camps: Info, Registration, Payments, Q&A • Store Inventory & KMG Store orders E-Mail: [email protected] • Shipments & Currier Deliveries • Events Pop Up shop & Projects